This privacy and cookies policy (together with the documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us through our Website http://primequest.co.uk (the “Website”), will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
This policy does not apply to practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage.
We will only collect and process information about you in accordance with this privacy and cookies policy. By using the Website and/or submitting any personal information to us, you consent to such processing.
If you have any concerns over privacy, or this privacy and cookies policy contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This policy was last updated on 7th February 2018.
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Spotlight Ents Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Spotlight Ents Limited, or us
Spotlight Ents Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10980930 whose registered office is at 5th Floor 89 New Bond Street, London, England, W1S 1DA.
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Spotlight Ents Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Spotlight Ents Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, http://primequest.co.uk , and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
2. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of Birth;
c. Years of Experience
d. Your order of payment information
e. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
f. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
g. Social media accounts and website
h. any other content you submit to us via the Website (collectively, “Your Content”), such as comments and marketing preferences and other information concerning your use of the Website; and
Our use of Data
1. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Spotlight Ents Limited is the "data controller".
2. We will only hold data about you for as long as necessary, bearing in mind the purpose for which that data was collected.
3. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
5. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
6. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
1. Spotlight Ents Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
2. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
3. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
1. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
2. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
3. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
1. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
1. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Spotlight Ents Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.
1. Data security is of great importance to Spotlight Ents Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
2. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
3. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
3. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Spotlight Ents Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
4. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
1. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
2. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
3. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
4. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
2. You may request deletion of your account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after deletion of your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your personal information after you delete your account but not in any manner that would identify you personally.
9.4. All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to us. We will try to respond to you within 48 hours.
Post: 5th Floor 89 New Bond Street, London, England, W1S 1DA